What is the one thing overlooked every year when spring cleaning?
Air Duct Cleaning
That's right, cleaning your air ducts is the one thing that is missed year after year and is the most contaminated air recirculation mechanism in your home, or place of business.
What is in your air ducts?
- Dead skin (everyone who lives or lived in your home shed around 8 lbs of skin/year)
- Dust mites ( dust mites live on dead skin)
- Mice droppings (you would be amazed at what is in your air ducts)
- Sheetrock dust
- Paint overspray
- Do you find dust settling on your tables, countertops, picture frames, furniture shortly after dusting? This is a sign you need your ducts cleaned.
- Have you ever seen a ray of sunlight coming through your home, and in that ray, you see billions of particulates? This is a sign you need your ducts cleaned.
- Do you have a foul smell that comes every time your furnace or air conditioner turns on? This is a sign you need your ducts cleaned.
- Do you find someone is always sick in your home? This is a sign you need your ducts cleaned, and "DISINFECTED."
DISINFECTING AIR DUCTSComet air duct cleaning has a new patent-pending application product and the process we call SaniJet that applies an even distribution of disinfectant in, and only in, your vent system and cold air returns. We also use a 100% natural, botanical disinfectant (BENEFECT) that is EPA certified to even kill the COVID 19 virus.
Comet had received so much work by just word of mouth when we started disinfecting a couple years ago that today we provide this free to all our customers.
You can call Gary at 406 321 1504 to get a quote, just give him a count your heat and cooling vents and returns
For more information visit our web sitehttps://www.airductcleaningbozemanmt.com/